Managing Stress & Building Resilience in Uncertain Times
The current uncertainty and rapidly changing environment is providing a high level of stress to many. This can quickly lead to overwhelm, reducing our ability to solve problems and make good decisions. Our team at work and home are looking to us for leadership and guidance, magnifying the importance of our mindset.
Completion of this webinar will empower participants to:
- Understand where you and others are in the Stress Cycle
- Take positive action to manage stress and build resilience
- Support the wellbeing of their teams
- Create a positive mindset open to opportunity
Primary Competency Categories:
- Stress Management—Differentiates between dynamic tension and negative stress, and maintains productive behaviors in contentious situations.
- Attitude—Maintains a friendly, positive and enthusiastic outlook.
- External Awareness—Sees things from different points of view and recognizes the impact that actions have on others. Keeps up to date with issues and trends that affect areas of responsibility.
See some notes from the Webinar below:
About our Specialists:
Andrea Shaw - Carnegie Master
Andrea Shaw joined Dale Carnegie New Zealand in 1997. Andrea is now co-owner of the Bay of Plenty Waikato franchise and delivers transformational programmes mainly with mid to senior leaders. Andrea is a Carnegie Master ensuring Carnegie trainers are delivering to high standards around the world.
Kat MacMillan - Trainer
Kat’s background is in management and leadership and she enjoys problem-solving, business development and raising the profile of an organisation. Kat is passionate about bringing out the best in people to achieve outcome-focused goals. After an 18 month development process Kat become a certified Dale Carnegie Trainer early in 2019.