Adjust to Change
Change happens, and when it does, your reaction to it can mean the difference between thriving and or just surviving. According to Socrates, the secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new. Some people embrace change and welcome the opportunities it brings, while others resist. It has been noted that approximately 70 percent of change initiatives fail. Sometimes change is not the problem, resistance is.
In this module, you learn to embrace change by focusing on what you will gain, not what you will lose. In doing so, you garner the attention of others as a change agent, armed to lead the change in your organisation.
Completion of this webinar will empower participants to:
- Define the challenge of change.
- Commit to principles for adapting to change.
- Adapt personal work patterns and attitudes in response to change.
- Be a role model of change for others.
Primary Competency Categories:
- Adaptability—Open minded. Demonstrates flexibility and a positive attitude when faced with changes.
- Change Management—Seeks opportunities to redirect self, others and processes to transform the organization.
Webinar, 11am Wednesday 6 May - Register here
About our Specialists:
Andrea Shaw - Carnegie Master
Andrea Shaw joined Dale Carnegie New Zealand in 1997. Andrea is now co-owner of the Bay of Plenty Waikato franchise and delivers transformational programmes mainly with mid to senior leaders. Andrea is a Carnegie Master ensuring Carnegie trainers are delivering to high standards around the world.
Kat MacMillan - Trainer
Kat’s background is in management and leadership and she enjoys problem-solving, business development and raising the profile of an organisation. Kat is passionate about bringing out the best in people to achieve outcome-focused goals. After an 18 month development process Kat become a certified Dale Carnegie Trainer early in 2019.